Ground Beef Quesadilla
6 10″ Flour tortillas
2 cups Shredded Cheese
1 cup sweet corn
½ cup shredded lettuce (optional)
1lb Ground beef
½ tsp salt
1 tsp Delcie Spices Turmeric Powder
¼ tsp Delcie Spices Ginger Powder
¾ tsp Delcie Spices Pimento Combo
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp garlic powder
½ cup diced tomatoes (optional)
¼ cup diced onions (optional)
3 tbsp water
1 tbsp oil
½ tbsp. soy sauce
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Brown beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Season with spices and salt. Add water and soy sauce. Cook on medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until done.
- Warm a large non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat. Place a flour tortilla in the pan and sprinkle with cheese. Over half of the tortilla, sprinkle beef mixture, sweet corn, lettuce, onion, tomato and more cheese.
- Fold the half of the tortilla with cheese only onto the other half. Toast until tortilla is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut Quesadillas into wedges and serve.