2 cups Water
¼ cups Cornmeal
½ cup Milk
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp Delcie Spices Cinnamon Powder
1/3 tsp Delcie Spices Mixed Spice (Porridge + Punch)
Sugar or milk to sweeten
- Bring 1 ½ cups water to boil.
- Mix cornmeal with rest of water and add to boiling water, constantly stirring.
- Allow mixture to boil. Stir until it thickens
- Continue cooking on low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in milk, add spices and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Sweeten as desired and serve hot.